View My Stats

Monday, June 13, 2011

Renovations.

I mentioned yesterday that my essay schedule will be altered somewhat, now that the Game is gone.
I will still attempt an average of three essays a week, but they most likely will not be on three consecutive days.
They will be spread out throughout the week.
With no particular pattern to it.
My work plate is starting to fill up more than I thought it would, and I'm afraid that if I am faced with the usual deadlines that I've usually imposed on myself on the blog, I will be dealing with unnecessary pressure.
I'd like to keep whatever standards have been established in your eyes around here on the same level.
I think I can.
But in order to do that, I need to give myself a little breathing room.
Check in on me as often as you usually do, and you most-likely won't be missing anything.

So, farewell to Tuesday Weld, Wednesday Addams, and Floyd Thursby as we have come to know them.

And I'm definitely taking tomorrow off.

After that, kien sabe?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new book, "Mark Rothman's Essays", ones that were culled from the blog and are no longer there, along with a surprise bonus, is available for purchase.
Please e-mail me at macchus999@aol.com for more info.


******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Hi. I am, according to my Wikipedia entry,(which I did not create) a noted television writer, playwright, screenwriter, and occasional actor. You can Google me or go to the IMDB to get my credits, and you can come here to get my opinions on things, which I'll try to express eloquently. Hopefully I'll succeed. You can also e-mail me at macchus999@aol.com. Perhaps my biggest claim to fame is being responsible, for about six months in 1975, while Head Writer for the "Happy Days" TV series, for Americans saying to each other "Sit on it."