View My Stats

Thursday, March 8, 2018

bernie..

So I attempted to book my cruise by calling a guy I've known for over 50 years and lives in Fort Lauderdale.  He does this for a living, and I have no reason not to book it through him.
But I have Let, him get the commission.  It doesn't cost me anything.
So I call Bernie.  To call Bernie a friend is an exaggeration.  He's just some one I've known for 50 years.  All I was to Bernie was a commission.  So let him get it.  Fine with me.

So I attempted to book my cruise by calling a guy I've known for over 50 years and lives in Fort Lauderdale.  He does this for a living, and I have no reason not to book it through him.

Then we decided not to go.
Then we changed our minds again.
We tried calling Bernie again.
We got his machine.
Our schedule was limited.  And my wife didn't know Bernie.  And didn't care about him.
So we called Celebrity Cruises and booked the cruise directly.
Then we got an email indicating that Bernie will be hosting the cruise we booked.
So, I felt I had to call Bernie and alert him.
So, I did.
And, after a few words, Bernie hung up on me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My books, "Show Runner" and "Show Runner 2" can be found at the Amazon Kindle Store,
along with newer ones, "The Man Is Dead", and "Report Cards".
They are all compilations of blog entries have since been removed from the blog.
So this is the only way you can find them.,
You can search by typing in my name, Cindy Williams, Laverne and Shirley, The Odd Couple, or Happy Days.
Check them out.
You don't need a Kindle machine to download them.
Just get the free app from Kindle, and they can be downloaded to an IPhone, IPad, or Blackberry.
The paperbacks, "Mark Rothman's Essays" and my new novel, "I'm Not Garbo" are not e-books.
But they are available for people without Kindle.
I have many readings and signings lined up for those, and the thing about Kindle is you can't sign one.
If you'd like one of the paperbacks, personally autographed, contact me at macchus999@comcast.net
And now, there's my reading of my screenplay of my unmade "Laverne and Shirley" movie on "YouTube".



1 comment:

  1. To do that, she researched combine results in body mass, height, bench press repetitions, L drill, pro agility drill, vertical jump, broad jump and 40 yd dash time from 1,786 football players. According to Kurcoba, the results were then grouped by positions offensive line, defensive line, running back, tight ends, linebacker, defensive back and wide receiver.other positions were excluded, Kurcoba said. There we ran independent samples t tests to measure any changes in these variables over the 10 year time period. (tags: Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap, 2020 Jordan Release Dates, Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet)

    Grand Cherokees may be fitted with a Quadra Lift air suspension. Crash testers for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the 2018 model a four star overall score, plus four stars for frontal crash protection and for rollover prevention. (Rear drive versions earned three stars for the calculated rollover rating.) In its small overlap crash test for the driver, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rated the 2018 model 'Marginal.'? The passenger side rated 'Poor.'? Other IIHS tests declared the Grand Cherokee 'Good'? in crash protection. (tags: Cheap Real Yeezys, Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale, Cheap Yeezys)

    1. Quit Chasing Dead Ends One of the big advantages of a website is your ability to stop wasting time and energy chasing down contacts that don't understand or aren't familiar with the products and services you offer. Use your website to prescreen customers by explaining what your company does and does not do; and for services businesses, by indirectly suggesting your pricing (tags: Coach Outlet Store Online , Michael Kors Bags Sale, Coach Outlet Store, MK Outlet).

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Hi. I am, according to my Wikipedia entry,(which I did not create) a noted television writer, playwright, screenwriter, and occasional actor. You can Google me or go to the IMDB to get my credits, and you can come here to get my opinions on things, which I'll try to express eloquently. Hopefully I'll succeed. You can also e-mail me at macchus999@aol.com. Perhaps my biggest claim to fame is being responsible, for about six months in 1975, while Head Writer for the "Happy Days" TV series, for Americans saying to each other "Sit on it."