View My Stats

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Babes Of MSNBC. Part One.

Everything I need to know, I learn from MSNBC.
Their reporters and commentators are uniformly excellent.
And they are easily the most attractive on any News Network.
I'm speaking of the female variety.
Not all, but most.
This will take several posts to do them all justice.
If this seems sexist, I guess it is to some extent.
But attention must be paid.
We will take them mostly five at a time.

Kasie Hunt---What a dish!  And so young!  Like 33.  Raven haired, gorgeous teeth, an absolute stunner.  A 10.  And smart as a whip.

Katy Tur---Cute as a button.  Recently married.  Used to be involved with Keith Olbermann.
Letting her get away was just another of his mistakes.

Hallie Jackson---More benignly beautiful than Kasie.  Age 37, married.  A treat to look at and listen to.

Chris Jansing---Sixty-One and looks much younger.  No apparent work done.  Spectacularly pretty, and divorced.

Stephanie Ruhle---Very pretty.  Is 43 years old, and looks 43.  She's helped by being teamed with Ali Velshi.  No offense, Ali.

These are all reflections of my personal taste.
More next time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My books, "Show Runner" and "Show Runner 2" can be found at the Amazon Kindle Store,
along with newer ones, "The Man Is Dead", and "Report Cards".
They are all compilations of blog entries have since been removed from the blog.
So this is the only way you can find them.,
You can search by typing in my name, Cindy Williams, Laverne and Shirley, The Odd Couple, or Happy Days.
Check them out.
You don't need a Kindle machine to download them.
Just get the free app from Kindle, and they can be downloaded to an IPhone, IPad, or Blackberry.
The paperbacks, "Mark Rothman's Essays" and my new novel, "I'm Not Garbo" are not e-books.
But they are available for people without Kindle.
I have many readings and signings lined up for those, and the thing about Kindle is you can't sign one.
If you'd like one of the paperbacks, personally autographed, contact me at macchus999@aol.com.
And now, there's my reading of my screenplay of my unmade "Laverne and Shirley" movie on "YouTube".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------




6 comments:

  1. I've an enormous crush on Joyce Vance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me again how Glenn Close is a lock for the Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here looking for your tribute to Penny Marshall that I assumed you would have written last month. No tribute?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was commissioned about 15 years ago to write a screenplay for a "Laverne & Shirley" movie. It was designed for Penny to direct.
    And not for Penny and Cindy to act in. In 2005, they were both too old to do it. It was designed for say, Drew Barrymore and Kate Hudson. Penny knew that. I don't think Penny ever read the script. I also supplied a videotape of me doing a live reading of the script in front of a live audience. I pleaded with her to view the tape. I'm sure she never did. I never heard a word from Penny about it. You can view it on YouTube. It's in Eight 15 minute segments. I recommend it highly. Go to "Mark Rothman reads his "Laverne and Shirley" screenplay. Judge for yourself. I at least deserve to have been treated better than this. I liked Penny a lot, but this my last experience with her. It left a sour taste. I'll leave it to others to write a glowing tribute. I'm only writing this to explain myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's a shame. One would hope that, in her death, you would choose to acknowledge her contribution to your life and career and not dwell on something as petty as a script that was passed on which, as you say, you were paid for. I have no desire to view a reboot of L&S, I just thought you might have a unique story to tell about her transition from a guest spot on Happy Days to starring in her own show, seeing as you were largely responsible for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's one thing to be passed on and another thing to be ignored. Particularly because our relationship began with the beginning of my work on "The Odd Couple". But you're right. I probably should have kept this story to myself. I wish that time had healed this wound more than it has. I was happy to let this whole story lie dormant. But my candor takes over far more than it should.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Hi. I am, according to my Wikipedia entry,(which I did not create) a noted television writer, playwright, screenwriter, and occasional actor. You can Google me or go to the IMDB to get my credits, and you can come here to get my opinions on things, which I'll try to express eloquently. Hopefully I'll succeed. You can also e-mail me at macchus999@aol.com. Perhaps my biggest claim to fame is being responsible, for about six months in 1975, while Head Writer for the "Happy Days" TV series, for Americans saying to each other "Sit on it."