View My Stats

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Skinny Pop.

For those of you who avoid going to the movies because you can't keep away from the refreshment counter and the overwhelming aroma of the fresh overpriced popcorn being made, there is a wonderful alternative available.
It's called Skinny Pop.
It's as good a version of popcorn as I've ever tasted.
And it's very low in fat content.
It's better than E-Z pop.
Better than Jiffy pop.
Better than Orville  Redenbacker's.
It's the real deal.
And you don't have to go to the movies to get it.
You can get it at supermarkets.
You can get it at Costco.
And think of all those movies you won't have to sit through.
No, I don't own any stock in the company.
But I think that maybe I should.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My books, "Show Runner" and "Show Runner 2" can be found at the Amazon Kindle Store,
along with newer ones, "The Man Is Dead", and "Report Cards".
They are all compilations of blog entries have since been removed from the blog.
So this is the only way you can find them.,
You can search by typing in my name, Cindy Williams, Laverne and Shirley, The Odd Couple, or Happy Days.
Check them out.
You don't need a Kindle machine to download them.
Just get the free app from Kindle, and they can be downloaded to an IPhone, IPad, or Blackberry.
The paperbacks, "Mark Rothman's Essays" and my new novel, "I'm Not Garbo" are not e-books.
But they are available for people without Kindle.
I have many readings and signings lined up for those, and the thing about Kindle is you can't sign one.
If you'd like one of the paperbacks, personally autographed, contact me at macchus999@aol.com.
And now, there's my reading of my screenplay of my unmade "Laverne and Shirley" movie on "YouTube".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. 3. Shaping precious stones for jewellery precious stones can be extremely hard, especially quartz, sapphire and ruby, and when setting stones into jewellery small alterations may be required. No other abrasive will have such an effective impact as a diamond needle file. (tags: Cheap Real Yeezys, Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale, Cheap Yeezys)

    If you are wondering whether you are in love with your partner, then you are not. Being "in love" is something that grabs us like a snake biting us in the butt. However, not feeling in love is not necessarily a sign that something is wrong with your relationship. (tags: Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap, 2020 Jordan Release Dates, Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet)

    He needs to be playing with the Wizards. That's what he is with the rock. I want to see him in the Run. If you are going to Vegas for a getaway, you ought to take a bus tour to the Grand Canyon while you are there. You can choose from several tour packages and they are quite affordable. But that doesn't mean saving some cash wouldn't be nice! If you book online and manage to snag an online coupon, the price of your Grand Canyon bus tour will be even lower..

    The reason for the inflated profits and ease of sale stem from the tiered pricing structure and the qualified discount rate. The qualified rate is the lowest, least expensive tier. Merchant account salespeople expect to a merchant to ask, "What's your rate?" Think about your own encounters with salespeople (tags: Coach Outlet Store Online , Michael Kors Bags Sale, Coach Outlet Store, MK Outlet).

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Hi. I am, according to my Wikipedia entry,(which I did not create) a noted television writer, playwright, screenwriter, and occasional actor. You can Google me or go to the IMDB to get my credits, and you can come here to get my opinions on things, which I'll try to express eloquently. Hopefully I'll succeed. You can also e-mail me at macchus999@aol.com. Perhaps my biggest claim to fame is being responsible, for about six months in 1975, while Head Writer for the "Happy Days" TV series, for Americans saying to each other "Sit on it."