We'll get back to the Top Ten Honorable Mention list next time.
And when we do, I will begin eliminating the numerical factor until we get to the top five Honorable Mentions.
I'll be doing this because I keep thinking of other shows that I've neglected to put on the list.
Shows that rank higher than the ones already discussed.
And I don't want to have to start dealing in fractions.
The main order of business today is to inform you that I have put up another book on Amazon Kindle.
It's called "Show Runner Two. The Sequel".
Again, Cindy Williams has graced me by doing the Foreword to it.
It contains about 570 pages of blog material that will be taken down from the blog momentarily.
I am just simply going to be ravaging the blog.
The price is $12.99 for each of the two books.
And they both contain over 500 pages.
I have been given to understand that you don't need an actual Kindle device to get these books.
You don't have to spring for the hundred bucks or so.
If you get Kindle's free app, you can download the books to your IPhone, or IPad, or Blackberry.
In any case, it's certainly easier than shlepping around a 500 page book.
And now, if you'll excuse me, I have some ravaging to do.
My paperback book, "Mark Rothman's Essays", ones that were culled from the blog and are no longer there, along with a surprise bonus, is still available for purchase.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- ► 2016 (79)
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (101)
- ► 2013 (131)
- ► 2012 (99)
- The Top Five.
- More Of The Top Ten.
- The Top Ten List---- #10.
- The Top Five Honorables.
- The Next-To-The Last Honorables
- More Honorables.
- More Kindling.
- Beginning The Honorable Mention Odyssey.
- More Non-Honorables.
- My Favorite Sitcoms. The Top Ten.
- The Best Of Intentions.
- The "Seinfeld" Brouhaha.
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2010 (21)
- mark rothman
- Hi. I am, according to my Wikipedia entry,(which I did not create) a noted television writer, playwright, screenwriter, and occasional actor. You can Google me or go to the IMDB to get my credits, and you can come here to get my opinions on things, which I'll try to express eloquently. Hopefully I'll succeed. You can also e-mail me at email@example.com. Perhaps my biggest claim to fame is being responsible, for about six months in 1975, while Head Writer for the "Happy Days" TV series, for Americans saying to each other "Sit on it."