My computer was hacked this morning, causing me to lose all my e-mails, all my sent e-mails, and all my contacts.
I have already fixed the problem for the future, so my e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, is still intact.
And I have already received some e-mails from friends, telling me that not only have I been hacked, but that in "my" email to them, I am claiming that I am stranded in Africa, and need them to send me money.
I am not stranded in Africa, and do not need anyone to send me money.
I have lost my OTN list and my blog subject list.
I am attempting to reconstruct them.
If anyone out there would like to send me your contact information, I would be grateful to receive it.
This is particular shout out to Maureen Paraventi, whose e-mail exchanges with me were going to be the subject of today's post.
I hope you have saved them and can send them, Maureen.
So I'm busy trying to fix problems today.
I hope things will be back to normal by Thursday.
Welcome to the dark side of the modern age.
My books ,"Show Runner" and it's sequel, "Show Runner Two", can be found at the Amazon Kindle Store.
Along with the newer ones, "The Man Is Dead", and "Report Cards".
You can search by typing in my name, Cindy Williams, Laverne & Shirley, The Odd Couple, or Happy Days.
Check them out.
You don't need a Kindle machine to download them.
Just get the free app from Kindle, and they can be downloaded to an IPhone, IPad, or Blackberry.
The paperbacks, "Mark Rothman's Essays", and my new novel, "I'm Not Garbo" are available for people without Kindle.
I have many readings and signings remaining, and the thing about Kindle is you can't sign one.
If you'd like one, contact me at email@example.com.
And now, we've got my reading of my "Laverne & Shirley Movie" screenplay on YouTube.
- ► 2017 (86)
- ► 2016 (79)
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (101)
- Jews On The OTN.
- Leonard Stern Week. Part 4.
- Some Days, You Just Can't Win.
- Leonard Stern Week On The OTN. Part 2.
- Leonard Stern Week On The OTN.
- Buddy Hackett On The OTN.
- The Early Twentieth Century On The OTN.
- Report Card----The 2013 Tony Awards.
- Report Card----"On Your Toes"
- Report Card----"The Nance"
- Jean Stapleton: Some Thoughts.
- Game Show Day On The OTN
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (21)
- mark rothman
- Hi. I am, according to my Wikipedia entry,(which I did not create) a noted television writer, playwright, screenwriter, and occasional actor. You can Google me or go to the IMDB to get my credits, and you can come here to get my opinions on things, which I'll try to express eloquently. Hopefully I'll succeed. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps my biggest claim to fame is being responsible, for about six months in 1975, while Head Writer for the "Happy Days" TV series, for Americans saying to each other "Sit on it."